FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

christmas 2007


notice no mommy and daddy...I had my tonsils out and couldn't eat solid food for weeks or talk...and lived in my jammies...but santa came...the cats didn't completely knock down the tree..almost...and aunt mo survived 2 weeks with us! Success and one picture of the kids!

4 comments:

Shaharac said...

Jen I am so impressed I keep getting blog notices from all our 20 something friends with pictures and stories of their cute little lives with 1 BABY! I get the 'week like this'. The girls are GORGEOUS, just like their mother! Beautiful family. I miss you guys. I will let you know if I am brave enough to try this, for now texting is much easier for me :)

Karen Buxton said...

I can't believe how much your two oldest girls look like you. Cute, cute! Welcome to the world of blogging. I started my blog right after Christmas, and haven't done too bad at keeping it updated. Check it out when you get the chance. www.austinbuxtons.blogspot.com
Karen

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute and grown up!! We miss you all here and hope ya'll are having fun!!!
Katherine Wiscombe
High Point (Ward)

Jen Guthrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006