FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Halloween 2007




The kids at Halloween...what variety! Shelby was Napolean Dynomite and boy did she play the part well! It was all about the candy for Jake...getting it and handing it out. Sadie was so sweet and wanted to keep the excitement going for Jake...Kai...it was all about friends!



Jake and his buddy Clay....can you tell which one belongs to Paul and I? They are brothers at heart but not exactly twins...but they dance to the same beat!







kailee at Halloween last year. I'll post more photos as I learn the ropes on all of this. Jenny...you inspired me!

1 comment:

guthriegang said...

jen--

if you want inspiration i can give you some of my friends incredible blogs.....mine not so incredible but it serves a point!! so good to see your kids! they are so grown up! hope to see you this summer!

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006