FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Friday, August 22, 2008

Been gone a looooong time!

We sold our house...had to move out in 18 days...of which 8 I was gone....and we are one tired, sore, married couple...with 4 kids, 2 cats and renting a friends house till we know when we are exactly moving across the country....so school starts monday...and I am hustling to get everything together....sort of unpacked...and a little sleep...more to come...my email is not working so reach me by commenting on this blog! more to come......

5 comments:

♥Shally said...

Moving is the WORST!!

We have been here a week and I am still trying to get even a little organized.

Good luck!!

♥Stef said...

Wowzers.... I am tired just thinking about all you have been through! Good Luck with everything!

Bountiful Blessings said...

you were right on your vm...you hv fallen off the face of the earth. glad to have you back. happy first day of school to the kids(especially my jake!) love ya

guthriejen said...

Hey Jennifer,
Just wanted to let you know started a blog. Chad was trying to tell Paul the address, but you know how guys are. I figured this would be the best way, besides email, to give it to you. Hope things settle down a litle for you guys. Jen

Anonymous said...

Still trying to figure this thing out... Hoping that sooner or later I can converse with you. If this goes through I hope the 1st day of school will be the celebration you are hoping for!!! I'll catch up with you soon... after my brother leaves... take care! Cheri

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006