FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm always the last one to bed


So where do I sleep? Ever feel like this...and the first up in the morning...and the last to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. That's me...but as long as everyone else is happy then mom is happy (of course the cats and fish count too!) It's all worth it and even the cats feel comfortable in our home!
Also, this is my new hobby/business...I am always asked out here "where did you get that"(utah..and I know this is old stuff 4 you all) and now I can share and make it for others...and get my creative groove on!

5 comments:

♥Shally said...

I love you even more that your cats sleep with you....

Zach may like you less- but he doesn't count. :)

Jen Guthrie said...

Shally...if I had a dollar for each time Paul said the cats got more love than him...ha, ha, ha Paul...then I'd be rich...and for my sweet man...the cats don't fall asleep holding the remote in their hand watching sports center till 3am...no they follow me around and worship me and all I have to do is scoop them food and give them water!

Unknown said...

love the kitties

Cheri C. said...

MO-MO!!

Karen Buxton said...

What cute cuddly kitties! I'm ready to give mine away. They are grossing me out. We've installed a cat door and are allowing them to run wild and free throughout the night. The problem is that they keep leaving half eaten mice and larger on our driveway. Worms anyone? Maybe I'll be locking the cat door at night.

By the way...very cute little plaque.

I missed something. Where are you moving to?

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006