FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am not big brother!

Did any of you ever read that Orson Wells book 1984 where "big brother"is watching you? That's what it felt like with that live traffic feed thing I put on my blog...so I took it off....you are free to come and go on my blog and I won't spy on any of you....I feel so good...I hated that thing!

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Hey Jennifer! Just left you a comment back on my blog...yes happy 15th anniversary (belated) to you and Paul as well. Love the blog. Love your signs. And I promise you will love Reno. We do. When you're ready, I certainly have the doctor list covered for you! Your children are gorgeous...and oh my, so big...like when does that happen??? And you haven't changed one iota!! Such a cute, creative mommy - love it.

♥Stef said...

You are sooo crafty. Good job. You are right, when I see those blogs where my link and city pops up with a flag right on the sidebar, it freaks me out....Can't we just all blogstock in private! I do have a Sitemeter to check for total strangers-- there are a few, should I be worried?

Shaharac said...

I like the blog face lift - impressive. ONe of these days I'll find time to make mine a little more scrapbooky - How is your 'moving' stress meter and what's the time frame? I love your new hobby - yes, sadly it is all over Utah - but not in NC right? Hopefullly you are making some decent mullah on them.

Gillian said...

You are so right--big brother scares me a little too. How does he know what blog I click on??? It hurts my brain. You are so starting a revolution--guilt free blurking--you're an inspiration.:)
I love all the cute things you're creating. I might just stare at them for an hour--now that I know I'm not being tracked.
I really am impressed--you do it all. And you Jazzercise. I'll get there--

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006