FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Burger King




Today Jake really wanted to eat breakfast at Burger King...where you actually go in and sit down and eat before preschool. I pulled him away from his wii and we were off. He was so adorable sitting there and eating his french toast sticks and water (he actually put dr. pepper in the cup - yuck!). We were having a great conversation and I said "Jake have you hugged me today?" and he quickly replied "mommy - you don't give out hugs in Burger King!"

Oh to be 5 again...and oh do I love my little guys hugs....wherever he may find them appropriate to give!

No comments:

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006