FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Friday, May 16, 2008

Simple things






"Squirty Fish" is his name

Sometimes the wonder and joy of a little fish can bring such happiness and excitement. I love watching my children grow and experience life. They grow up so fast...today they are jumping in puddles....tomorrow you blink and they are teenagers (one is enough - trust me!). I will never regret allowing them to play in dirt, build leaf piles, or care for pets! Simple things bring the most joy.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Jake is now on Claire's list of "boyfriends". They must share a love of critters and playing outside. She thinks he is one cute boy! They so need to meet.
Love,
Gil

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006