FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

golfing late on a friday



Things I have learned this past week - 1. don't take 2 tired kids golfing on a friday evening (see attached photos!) and 2. let your husband golf with your son or else everytime you go to swing you will hear "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, on and on" even when DADDY is standing right there also! It was a perfect weather day and Paul and I just had to learn these lessons!

1 comment:

Bountiful Blessings said...

I promise I'm not laughing! I wish I could have experienced the evening with all of you.

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006