FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Friday, May 23, 2008

Too many pictures of Jake


I need to take more pictures of the girls...they are adorable too (that is if my teenager will allow me!) But I obviously can't resist capturing all of my ONLY boys' moments on film! Thanks to Paul for teaching Jake how to pee on golf courses...and other green things!

3 comments:

Bountiful Blessings said...

Some things are taught...others are passed down through generations. This one was thankfully passed down through friends. (Thanks a lot!!..jk)

Gillian said...

Okay, that picture should be entered into some kind of contest. It's the perfect "boys will be boys" picture. I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the girls hair, especially Sadie Lady! She has the sweetest smile! I love her! I want to squueze her!! Shelby looks like a teenager and is one with her cell phone and cute personality....Kailee.....well Kailee and I need to go shopping and buy some matching shirts at Abercrombie! Wouldn't that be so cool Kailee?????????? Let's double date! Ha! Ha! 3 more years!!!

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006