FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Sunday, May 18, 2008

To Move or Not To Move? That Is The Question.

I am using my right of free speech to protest moving. No offense to the family but some of my most formative years have been spent here in good old northcarolina. I mean this is where we got carolina and momo! Jake was even born here! I personally don't think that he would handle moving quite well ( he can barely handle the first level of Mario Paper for peter's sake!) or the cats either. I am fine as long as we stay around the east coast cause that is where all my friends are and everything. Plus California is going to break off anyways, global warming is going to make everyone way overheated, and goverment officials are going to start going to war for petroleum so why not just move to antartica????


- - Kailee G.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

I hear you, Kailee! Moving is not fair!!! I know, I spent my whole childhood moving. The good news is: when you are as cute and smart and sweet as Kailee Guthrie, you can live absolutely anywhere and have lots of friends! Plus, judging by your global warming comments, I think it's time you had a little time in the west. Just kidding! Trust me, you'll be just fine--even if it's hard at first.
Love,
Gillian

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006