FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Living in Nascar Country


We went to yet another race...but always have a good time...We were there on "business" and yet as a mother of 4 even a nascar race is relaxing and there are just times in life when the roar of 40 + cars going by is more calming then kids asking you every question under the sun...I also feel fortunate that I have a husband who would rather be at a race with his wife then with a friend (he begs me to go!)

1 comment:

♥Stef said...

Cute kids Jen. They were just tiny when I saw them last. There is a website called cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com that can help you with your blog. It has instructions on how to do your own, like I did, or buy one from the lady. Good Luck.

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006