FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She let me take pictures!






Miracles do happen...and when they do you seize the moment. I was having an itch to have black and white photos of the kids so I put them in a chair and went crazy with the camera. Kailee was a good sport...and the camera loved her! Tomorrow she may not be so willing so away the camera clicked!

2 comments:

Bountiful Blessings said...

Where is our babysitter when we need her?? She is beautiful, inside and out!

Gillian said...

Miss photogenic! She looks like a certain friend of mine. Awesome pictures--I can't believe how old she is getting. I still picture her as a sweet and sassy little girl.

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006