FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Monday, June 23, 2008

They don't need me!


One day...I said I'd be lazy for one day...and I am going nuts! I beg for a day to have to scrapbook, organize, get caught up and here I am...feeling like even the cats are o.k. without me (well, cats sleep a lot) Shelby, Sadie, Jake and Mack (shelby's friend) are cooking away in the kitchen...they don't want my help...they want to surprise me...and I am feeling not needed...bored...and wondering what will it be like when they are all grown and gone...I am going to go nutso...paul says I'll follow them around in a rv....I just love my babies....and babies they'll always be!

2 comments:

♥Shally said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! ANY family of Jeremy and Jenny's is a friend to me! :)

Hey-- speaking of scrapbooking-- did you know you can publish your blog into a hard bound book? Go to Blurb.com. It is great.

Bountiful Blessings said...

You are needed..just in different ways. Don't get empty-nest syndrome just yet....you have a few years!

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006