FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Heels to a new level!




My daughter and I have the same size foot!!! I feel like I have blinked and the day is here....too bad I don't have her waist size (Ha, Ha) but now we can share shoes and be BFF's! She is beautiful and I am lucky to be her mom...I know how important it is that she has a mom...I never take this for granted since I was raised without one....what a blessing it is to have a good marriage (not perfect but oh so good!) and to have these amazing GROWING children...Life is good!

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Hey, who are the gorgeous 16 year olds? That cannot be cute little Kailee!
It's just not right--I can't believe it. This is happening way too fast. I just sent Lauren off to Texas Tech for week long volleyball camp--that sounds so grown-up.
Cute shoes, by the way!

guthriegang said...

we have got to make a trip to see you! can't believe how grown up kailee is....she was just a little girl last time we saw your kids. lets talk, i will call you and we will figure out a week to see you!

♥Stef said...

How did this generation get so beautiful? I had a big perm, no make-up and was still wearing Geranimals at that age. Your daughters are so beautiful, all 3 of them!
I wish Kinsey and I could share shoes, but I am an 8 and she is a 9+!!

♥Shally said...

I share flip flops with my FIVE year old.

Thank goodness he is a boy! :)

Bountiful Blessings said...

I can't wait to see you. 23 more days!

Unknown said...

Abigail and I went shoe shopping the other day and she said, "Mom I can't wait for the day that I am old enough to wear heals." I was giddy that my girl is going to be girly!

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006