FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Teachers - A big THANK YOU!





How can we really thank those who spend so much time helping to shape our little ones into the man/woman they will be one day. I have been so blessed to have Ms. Malinda teach Jake and Sadie in preschool. Sadie still remembers so many details from 5 years ago it amazes me. You know the saying..."they may not remember what you say but they will remember how you made them feel"? It is so true and this is a big shout out to Ms. Malinda for making my children feel like a million dollars each day they came to your class. My thank-you to all these wonderful teachers will be how dilligent I am in raising children who are happy, kind, love their Savior and are good to all!

1 comment:

Bountiful Blessings said...

I so miss St. Marks. Boo Hoo! You were really rockin', Mr. Jake!

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006