FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jake has a girlfriend

Maya...and she gives him a funny feeling in his tummy. He has been known to hold her hand on the playground and he tells me it is just her and I that are the "girls" in his life...who knows how many more women Jake has out there....wait...he is 5....a ladies man made straight from the fact he has 3 older sisters and all their friends surrounding him daily. Heaven help his mom and dad!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Wait a second? Did you move to Utah or Arizona? This blog looks like it got an awesome make-over. Cute little Jake--I won't show this to Claire or she will be jealous!
Love,
Gil

Bountiful Blessings said...

See, Clay did teach him a thing or two!

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006