FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"HE" went golfing and I went to Pf Changs

The Group....see how Jake is in his element with all the ladies around him!

Paul has had many "golfing dates" lately and so I decided to take any and all kids hanging around my house to dinner. McDonalds wouldn't do....because I knew that Paul was eating well...so off to pf changs we went...me and 5 girls and one boy!

Shelby and Jake (both mine) were paired....well if you can really "Pair" anyone with my nutty boy....but abusing chopsticks is o.k. 'cause technically he is quarter Japanesse!




Kailee (mine) and Taylor (not mine) came to the car dressed up...they wanted to celebrate their bdays...only 6 months late!

Sadie (mine) and Carolyn (not mine) 2 very giggly and cute 9 year olds!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

I so like the way you think--it's only fair that you should get some delicious PF Changs while Paul's out living the high life. McDonalds is definitely out!
I wish I were hanging out at your house tonight--we were stuck with oatmeal and chips and salsa for dinner--and I'm totally serious. Too busy for groceries today!

Bountiful Blessings said...

You are sooo brave to take them all out. It helps they are all so well behaved. :)

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006