FAITH

" I believe in the sun even when it is not shining...in love even when I am alone...and in God even when He is silent."

inscription found scatched into a wall in Germany, by someone hiding from Nazi concentration camps

Monday, July 21, 2008

my kids are the youtube generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKU3aHd7CFA


I thought I'd blog this video clip for some summer laughs....my kids have been quoting this for months and I finally watched it and I can't stop laughing....customer service at it's finest! It's too hot here to go anywhere....we melt at the pool......and Stef's latest blog is a peak into my life...seriously it is scary! I tried to download the video but am a computer retard.....so just click away at the link above....it really is funny.....and I need funny!

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Okay, I needed that. I think that girl works here in Midland--like at every fast food restaurant in town. You know when the oil fields are paying the big bucks by the quaility of fast food workers. It's a little sad. But that was hilarious!

Bountiful Blessings said...

I needed a laugh like that. I think I encountered Mon Qui Qui at mcdonalds this am!

Amber and Travis said...

Hey its amber and travis.

We have a blog and you should check it out.

amberandtravisasianlove.blogspot.com

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Jen-

Your name sounds very, very familiar. Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog this morning. (This morning is when I got it, I'm not sure when you left it). I really really needed to hear what you said. Thank you. I would love to get in touch with your friend.

Unknown said...

That was sooo funny. There is 90% truth in really good humor. I am cracking up.

I had to post this to my blog too...I hope that is o.k. I gave you credit.

For future you tube posts...just look to the sidebar where it says embed and copy and paste the html code into your post under the html tag.

P.S. Just warning the new blogger, this blogging stuff is addictive..beware.

The Guthrie's in 2006

The Guthrie's in 2006